Monday, February 8, 2016

My Favorite cantopop's Singer at all times-TWINS


                    TWINS(GROUPS)

The reason behind this blog is that I'm in love with this Hong Kong Cantonese Pop music girls group because  during the time when I was in Hong Kong before immigration to Canada when I was at the age of nine, the next door neighbor always sings karaoke. Thus, after that the next door neighbor have became my friend. It is truly amazing to me to see how my next door neighbor have inspired and adore this girls group in general. In this world, Hong Kong Cantonese songs will make me have a sense of home away from home feeling and remember about what happen when I was young.


Here I'm posting a Creative Commons-licensed image of the Hong Kong famous girls cantopop, mandopop band called TWINS they are Gillian Chung and Charlene Choi. 



 
Image Credit: "Twins(band)" by Sry85. Available under the Creative Commons  Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Generic.Retrieved from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Twins_(band).jpg


Image Credit:  " TwinsConcert2007" by Craparu. Available under the  Creative Commons  Attribution-Share Alike  2.0 Generic.  Retrieved fromhttps://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:TwinsConcert2007.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment